Wednesday 6 April 2016

Cape Town Diaries: Creamery Cafe

One of my favourite pastimes is trying new eating places - be it coffee shops or restaurants, food is my go-to social interaction.

Included in my array of favourites is the Creamery Cafe which has hands-down some of the most interesting and tantalising ice-cream flavours imaginable.

The standard choice is simply a single scoop of any of the new flavours (the coffee flavour is my fallback if none of the new creations are appetising enough). However, a must-try is the waffles which come with a scoop of ice cream and I recommend trying it with the toasted marshmallow!

For R32 for a single scoop, it’s well worth making a stop after dinner, before dinner, for dinner or any time of day or necessary social interaction!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...