Saturday 12 December 2015

Glitterati

I'm a firm believer in all things glittery and sparkly, especially in make-up or on nails. It's the easiest and most effective way to add some fun to your wardrobe. So to add some festive fun this month I went for this gold glitter nail polish which I absolutely love - I'm that person who gets distracted by their painted nails and this is my favourite distraction so far.


There are so many other ways to add glitter or sparkle to your wardrobe, especially in your make-up look. Byrdie posted a wonderful article on how to incorporate glitter into your make-up.  Below are some of my favourite looks from the article & from Pintrest that I'm waiting for an occasion to try out. Most of the glitter is in the eye make-up but sparkle can very easily be included in your wardrobe in the form of sequinned or embellished wonders. Glam never quite goes out of style. 







nails: Morgan Taylor Glitter and Gold
images: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...