Friday 9 November 2012

Happy Weekend!

With shops starting to put Christmas decorations up already and everyone gearing up for the festive season I thought this picture related to it all. The lights, fairy lights, christmas lights? See the connection? Me neither, I literally sucked that from my thumb as the saying goes, it's just a really cool photo of Ryan Gosling. Just one of many from my Pintrest adventures, aah that does sound really lame. Anyway, I'm so glad it's the weekend - this week consisted of too many exams and I'm nowhere near done. Funnn..
I think I'm going to go hibernate for the rest of the afternoon or just be generally lazy and reject all my books. Hope you all have a fun weekend and are not putting up your Christmas decorations up before November is even over. Don't stare at the picture for too long now, stay stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...