Thursday 22 November 2012

FREE.

Okay so this morning after my last exam, I was all like:
and


Oh and 
(I know it's High School Musical, I'm more shocked that I actually sat and looked for these.) 

But know after relishing in my freedom, I'm like

I can't believe it either, don't get me wrong I don't want the exam period back nor do I want to study. Ain't nobody got time for that. But I'm honestly bored or better yet lazy. I'm just sitting here wallowing in my laziness and just not moving. Nope just lying on my bed and staring at my laptop. 


And I've watched all my series for the week. Okay jokes no, I haven't watched Hart of Dixie, Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 and Big Bang Theory isn't out yet. But wait there's always this wonderful site and this one or this. Okay all hope is not lost, the internet is truly a wonderful place and whoever told you otherwise LIED. 

Oh and I got my school photos today. I had to get them done independently because I was away on exchange when they did them at school; the main reason I wanted them done was so that my school bus didn't have one slot empty. School bus you ask?
Le school bus, please excuse the horrible quality
Anyway, the point of this ramble. They photoshopped me into my class photo!! I was positively freaked out. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their creativity and enthusiasm and it is kinda cool but seriously? I couldn't get over that. I mean I accept the fact that I wasn't here, I'm totally fine with not being in my class photo. Really. All I wanted was to fill the empty spot. 

So that is the story, this was probably one of the more random blog posts I've done to date. I've spoken about literally anything that popped into my head. Don't worry the upcoming ones will have a bit more structure and purpose. I think. Eh whatever, YOLO. Yes that was a very inappropriate use of YOLO and unwarranted but it's my blog so I can do as I pleaaase (that includes posting High School Musical GIFs). Stay stylish! 

Image 1// 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...