Sunday 8 July 2012

We Are The Potter Generation.♥

It has been one year since the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in cinemas and I felt it would be the appropriate time to do my first Harry Potter post. It's one of those stories where you can pick up any one of the books and begin to read from any place, over and over again without getting bored. It's a story for all ages. I found a few cute Harry Potter-related photos on weheartit.com and I always save those funny Harry Potter pictures when people make it their BBM display pictures. I dug up two of my photos from my London trip last year where we visited one of the Harry Potter film sites. Hope you enjoy them.

Still waiting on that.




"Weasley is our King."

 The funny pictures..






Harry Potter Sites in London.


Look familiar? Think Philosopher's Stone when Mcgonagall welcomes the first years? Got it?

 In the words of J.K. Rowling.. 


Sohini out x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...