Monday 9 July 2012

Artsy.

For a while now I've been wanting to have the Instagram app on my phone but alas there is none for Blackberry phones. Two options to solve this problem: 1) Get an iPhone thus Instagram. 2) Download photo editing app which is similar. Sadly option 2 has to suffice for now. The app I downloaded (PixTrix) is actually rather effective and I have managed to edit my snapshots pretty easily. I took a photo of the seaviews one has in Durban, one of the reasons I love Durban, added a fun filter on it and you would never know if it was Instagram or not. The quality of the image might not be all that grand due to the average camera on my Blackberry. Nevertheless, I thought it was a pretty photo capturing Durban on a beautiful winter's day.



Sohini out x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...