Thursday 5 July 2012

Are you a BBM Status Slut?

I didn't want to really have a post where I rant or express my dislike of something but I found this funny video on YouTube which pretty much sums it up plus it makes you smile. What am I rambling on about you ask? People who update their BBM statuses incessantly and unnecessarily. 10 updates in the space of 3 hours is a bit much don't you think? The worst is when there is a soccer match (or any sports match for that matter but soccer seems to be the worst) and people feel the need to express their feelings/update their contacts with the proceedings of the match. NO ONE CARES! Did you notice my use of capital letters there to express my outrage/shouting voice? Anyway I hope you enjoy this video, it's by a South African guy - I would say check out his videos but he does a pretty good job of broadcasting his videos himself at the end of his videos.
Oh wait he doesn't do the advertising thing in this video, there's another reason why I like it. Check him out Caspar Lee, support your fellow South African. Or don't, whatever.
How I feel before every sporting event or any major event in Durban.

Sohini out x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...